Wovenutopia Quarterly Magazine - Summer Issue
This 96 page fiber art magazine is an instant pdf download, ready to read!
Features inside include:
- A conversation with Kenya Miles of Blue Light Junction on navigating inclusion/exclusion in the art/craft world
- A look at Bojana Fuzinato's recent show of weavings, Public and/or Private
- An excerpt from new book Mystical Stitches, an embroidery craft book by Christi Johnson
- A book review of Organic Music Societies by librarian Kate Steffens and look at the applique 'tapistry' work of Moki Cherry
- A personal essay on her journey through life and art by Anastasia Schipani
- An interview and look through the archives of renowned textile artist and author Alexandra Jacopetti Hart
- A reading list of dyeing and dyers, almost like a self-guided course through many aspects of dyeing from natural dyes, the chemistry of dyeing, synthetic dyes, environmental impact, and cultural dye traditions
- Fiber Artist Astrology - a playful forecast for your summer
- A conversation with weaver Tehya Shea on processing through art practice
*After purchase be sure to download the file asap, as it will expire after 30 days.
Thank you so much for supporting Wovenutopia Quarterly Magazine!
Suggested: When you open the document change in the settings to view it as "Two Page" spreads like a magazine rather than one page at a time.